Friday, February 3, 2017

Friday Favorites: Pink and Red

Happy Friday everyone!



Today I am sharing some of my favorite pink and red things in honor of Valentine's Day coming up! I will be linking up again with Andrea, Narci, and Erika.

This isn't technically a favorite, but on the topic of pink things, check out my Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale try on haul post from Monday. Lots of pink is included in it :)

Favorite number 1: Hair Bobbles

You guys!!! You NEED these! I was hesitant at first but they are seriously the best things ever. They are hair ties that leave absolutely no marks. I doubted they would work but I use them all the time now. If you know me I have probably told you how amazing they are :) I have the black and blue packs but they also have a festive red and pink pack!

Favorite number 2: Heart Pajamas
Image of Free Press Brushed Skinny Jogger Pant
Aren't these so adorable?! They are so soft and the hearts on the knees and shoulders are so stinkin' cute!

Favorite number 3: Blanket
Image of Nordstrom Rack Foil Print Plush Throw - 50" x 60"
I posted on my Instagram last week about my love for pink and gold, so this blanket is the perfect thing for me. Something about gold polka dots gets me every time :)

Favorite number 4: Glitter studs
Image result for kate spade pink glitter studs
I love my Kate Spade studs and think they look so cute with many different outfits. They come in many colors and styles and are great quality. Plus, I absolutely adore their packaging!

Favorite number 5: Lush gift set
Happy Valentine's Day
Lush products are so amazing and make my skin feel so soft and refreshed. They have a great selection of Valentines Day inspired sets that are so adorable. Their bath bombs are my favorite!

Favorite number 6: Mugs
Main Image - Natural Life 'Happy/Love' Ceramic Mugs (Set of 2)
I love Natural Life products and I think these mugs are so cute and happy.

Favorite number 7: Wristlet
be mine karolina with charms, multi
Kate Spade is one of my favorite brands, especially to dream about things I want ;) I love the classic black and white look of this wristlet with the added touch of red and gold.

Favorite number 8: Phone case
Main Image - Sonix Fancy Heart iPhone Case (7 & 7 Plus)
Lastly, isn't this phone case so cute? I am really into clear phone cases right now and the heart details on this one make it even better!

Thank you for reading and I hope you are feeling in the loving, Valentines spirit!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I could really go for that blanket right now! Thanks for sharing.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete