Monday, January 30, 2017

Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale 2017 Haul

Hey y'all!
 I'm so excited to share my After Party Sale haul with you all today! I'm sorry it took so long, but it is finally here. My packages took longer than I expected to get here, but now that they are all here and I have taken picture, I'm ready to share!

The first item I purchased is the Blythe Dress in "Casa Azul."




I love it because of how versatile and comfortable it is. I think it is going to be the perfect everyday dress for the summer. I intend on wearing it for Easter as well. 

The next item I got was this pair of linen beach shorts. 





They are the classic beach shorts in "Seeing Pink Elephants." I love how loose and comfy they are. The pink, green, and elephants are the perfect combination for me!

Another pair of shorts I got are the Callahan Shorts in "Pink Lemonade."




I originally didn't buy these when I was on the Lilly site, but I realized I love the print so much I needed them! Sadly, when I got on the site again they were gone. I searched forever and finally found them at the Pink Palm. They are so cute and I am so excited to pair them with my "Coral Tank Top."

Next, I purchased the Monterey Tank Top in "Toucan Can."





It is so fun and bright. I also love the back straps.

Lastly, I got the Alia Top in "Swept by the Tides."





I think this may be my favorite purchase. The fringe on the bottom is so adorable. I love that you can wear it on or off the shoulder as well. 

Next, I will share quickly what my Mom and sister got.

Ida Top in "Gimme Some Leg."

Adie Shorts in "Swept by the Tides."

Monterey Tank Top in "Stay Cool."

Michelle Top in "Hanging with Fronds."

Funny story about this one, I bought it for my Mom for her birthday and then she told me she also bought it. Luckily I was able to sell it :)

And that is all! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment